Covid-19 Office Policies in Austin TX
We are excited to announce that we are currently open to ALL patients in Austin TX for in-person and virtual/telehealth visits.
Current office hours:
Monday: 10:00am - 6:30pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 2:00pm - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
In Balance Chiropractic and Acupuncture is committed to the health and well-being of our patients, and staff. Chiropractic care is recognized as an essential health service, so we will continue to support our patients and community. It is our duty to help the Urgent Care and Primary Care offices by helping their musculoskeletal pain patients.
In times like this, your spinal health has never been more important as it is connected to your whole-body health. Our practice is available to support individuals who are suffering from severe and acute pain. Continued care for wellness/maintenance patients is essential to ensure it does not worsen and leads to added strain on the healthcare system.
We are committed to protecting your health and safety is our number one priority. To ensure the safety of everyone in our office here are some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID 19 transmission:
- Face coverings or masks over mouth and nose are required for all patients and staff.
- Upon arrival we will be scanning your temperature with a contactless thermometer
- If anyone arrives early for their appointment, we ask you please wait in your vehicle to avoid anyone in the waiting area.
- No guests may be present during your appointment. Enacted visitor restrictions to one parent/guardian per patient.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Implemented telemedicine visits that will allow patients to discuss symptoms, progress, recommendations, plan and determine immediate need for care
- Waiting area, tables and components are disinfected between EVERY patient.
- Any additional therapy equipment and supplies are either disinfected or disposed of properly between every patient.
- The clinic will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we take the steps to ensure that we are proceeding with the utmost safety and care. We MISS each one of you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
*We are closely monitoring the situation and following directives from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Please note, things are changing day-to-day, so look for updates here and on our Facebook and Instagram page, or reach out by telephone, text, or email with any questions.
If you have an upcoming visit or are wanting to schedule and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call the office and reschedule for a later date. It is also our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine.
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.
If you have traveled to an area with the ongoing spread of coronavirus, or have a high-risk family member at home, please do not enter our facility: please schedule a telehealth visit instead. These measures are for the safety of all patients, and staff in our clinic.
If you aren’t sure whether a telehealth appointment would work for you, please reach out or click below for more info. Please don’t let your pain or discomfort overwhelm you, we are here to support our In Balance family in this crisis however we may.
10:00am - 6:30pm
7:00am - 12:00pm
10:00am - 6:30pm
2:00pm - 6:30pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday & Sunday